The COVID death rate across Greater Manchester hospitals continues to rise.
Twenty-one more people have lost their lives as a result of the deadly disease.
These latest numbers are provided regularly by the NHS.
They concern cases where a patient tested positive within 28 days of their death or where COVID is mentioned on the death certificate.
Bolton NHS Foundation Trust and Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust each had seven patients die due to COVID.
Two new deaths took place at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
Tameside Hospital recorded one death.
Here’s the latest breakdown of all the deaths in Greater Manchester Hospitals courtesy of the Manchester Evening News:
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust – 428 (+7)
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust – 9
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust – 731 (+2)
- NHS Nightingale Hospital North West – 6
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust – 1,108 (+2)
- Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust – 7
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust – 346 (+2)
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust – 328
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust – 423 (+1)
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust – 19
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust – 546 (+7)
The death toll from the virus in Greater Manchester currently sits at 3,951. (JSL).