GMP’s Serious and Organised Crime Unit executed the warrants at 18 addresses in Wigan yesterday. After the warrants, seven people have been charged for supplying class A drugs.
Police organised warrants across Wigan to end drug activity in the region yesterday. Today (18 March 2021), the following men will be charged in Wigan Magistrates’ Court for supplying class A drugs, conspiracy to acquire, use or possess criminal property :
- Dean Smallwood (15/12/1979), of Landgate Lane, Wigan;
- Jamie Kenny (20/02/1990), of Ashwood Avenue, Abram;
- Leon Kenny (19/02/1991), of Warrington Road, Abram;
- Sam Causer (23/01/1990), of Egerton Street, Abram;
- Nathan Hart (17/01/1990), of Warrington Road, Abram;
- Lee Standen (15/10/1981), of Liverpool Road, Hindley;
- Daryl Golding (23/08/1985), of Brookland Avenue, Hindley.
Seven men in custody now.GMP announced that they will continue to the warrants to end the criminal activity in the region. Anyone who has information on that can contact police on 101 or alternatively, details can be shared anonymously with the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.