A 17-year-old boy has been charged with the following offences, in connection with the knife point robbery of a young mother and her baby on Mytham Road, Bolton, on Tuesday afternoon (1 November 2022).
• 1x count of robbery.
• 1x count of aggravated taking of a motor vehicle.
• 1x count of driving a motor vehicle without third party insurance.
• 1x count of driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a license.
• 1x count of possession of a bladed article in a public place.
• 1x count of possession of a class B controlled substance.
• 1x count of fraud by false representation.
• 1x count of possession of a prohibited weapon in a private place.
• 1x count of breach of a Criminal Behaviour Order.
The boy, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, has been remanded in custody and will next appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court today (3rd November 2022).